Jake has really enjoyed fishing a few times this fall with his friend, Ben. Their last adventure lasted ALL DAY, but they had a blast.
It all began early in the morning when they were getting their gear out of the car. A dog decided he wanted Ben's breakfast and just hopped in the car to make himself comfy. I think it's hilarious that Ben thought to capture it with the camera.
It all began early in the morning when they were getting their gear out of the car. A dog decided he wanted Ben's breakfast and just hopped in the car to make himself comfy. I think it's hilarious that Ben thought to capture it with the camera.
Every time Jake and Ben go fishing, they have to hike a couple of miles to the river. To me, that's too much work, but they don't mind. I can see now why they like it so much. It's so beautiful.
And here is the reason they do it!!! They didn't keep any of their fish, but couldn't resist proving that they caught any.







0 comments:
Post a Comment