Wednesday, April 04, 2007

The House we Want


Here is the awesome dining room. We would use it for our everyday eating. I LOVE the colors, and the stripes are paint, not walpaper. The ONLY thing I don't like about the house is that there is carpet in this room. I'd just have to put my rug under the table, I guess.


These two shots are of the extra long garage. Notice he has a Mustang in the back, and there is still PLENTY of room for the van or Civic. Plus there is plenty of room for tools, lawn mower, etc. Jake really likes this part of the house!!!


Here is one of my favorite aspects of the house... the kitchen.
It's plenty big, has tons of cabinet space, a pantry and looks out onto the family room.
So when the kids are watching TV or playing games, I am also part of it as I'm in the kitchen getting other things done. I love it.


It's not a definite thing, as we haven't sold our house yet... I hope it's not a coincidence that the people that own it have had 5 different offers and either they have fallen through or they were denied. I hope that means it's being saved for us!!!

0 comments: